SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit delivers high performance with low vibration and a lightweight design for working all day. It’s built to meet the demands of professional contractors. The durable German-engineered hammering mechanism delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy, giving you the speed to get through jobs fast. SHOCKS Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue. With hard-hitting power, fast drilling speed, and a balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete. Make this tool an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution when paired with our DWH304DH On-board Dust Extractor.
- Durable German-engineered hammer mechanism
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant dust extraction compatible
- Optimized ergonomic design provides excellent control in all orientations
- Wide optimal drilling range between 3/16 in. and 7/8 in. for a single-hammer solution
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue and greater productivity
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams
- Variable speed trigger for accurate hole starting
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 3/16 IN.-7/8 IN
- Power Tool Type: Corded
There are no reviews yet.