Dewalt SDS Plus Combination Hammer is ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 22mm in diameter. Impact-stop for drilling in wood; steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications. Large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components resulting in better durability. Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam. Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Output air slots designed to protect users‘ eye
- Vibration Level: Metal <2.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
- Vibration Level: Screw driving without impact <2.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
|Item Name||SDS Plus Combination Hammer|
|Blows per minute (bpm)||0-5680 bpm|
|Impact Energy (J)||2 Joules|
|RPM (no load)||0-1550 rpm|
|Input Power (Watts)||710W|
|Output Power (Watts)||590W|
|Drill Capacity – Wood (Cms)||3cm|
|Drilling Capacity – Concrete (Cms)||2.2cm|
|Drilling Capacity – Core Bit||5cm|
|Vibration Level||Concrete: 13.6 Mtrs/sec sq.|
|Uncertainty (K)||1.5 Mtrs/sec sq.|
|Sound Pressure Level||89 dBA|
|Sound Power Level||100.1 dBA|
|Accessories Included||Includes: Multi position Side handle, Depth stop, HD Carrying Case|
|Brand Origin (not manufacture)||United States|
|Delivery Time||2-7 Days|
There are no reviews yet.