Stanley Tylon Measuring Tape 30-656 is a great-value, high-quality tape for everyday home, office or light professional use.The blade is coated with a corrosion-resistant Tylon material with a further matt, non-glare coating on top of that which ensures the blade remaining rust-free and readable for longer and to read the markings in all conditions.
- 25mm wide for additional standout, the 8 metre / 26 feet long curved steel blade features both imperial and metric graduations along its length for convenience.
- It’s tipped by a three-rivet traditional bottom hook which adjusts in and out for super accurate measurements, both inside and out.
- Conformance to EEC Class II levels of accuracy.
- The blade, hook, mechanism and auto-locking (blade braking) feature are all safely enclosed within a specially designed, impact-resistant ABS plastic case with comfortable rubberised grip.
- Positive blade lock for accurate measurements.
- Belt clip.
- 3 rivet hook, reduces risk of breakage-40percent stronger than a 2 rivet hook construction.
- True zero.
- Metric Measurements and Imperial Measurements.
- Blade Material Steel.
- Case Material Plastic (bi-material) for improved grip.
- Hook Type Conventional self-adjusting hook.
- Length 8m and Blade Diameter 25mm.