Dewalt Small Angle Grinder features a non locking paddle switch ensures the grinder switches off automatically when the unit is released. High efficiency motor design improves performance in demanding applications. Dust ejection system removes majority of debris from the air which passes over the motor, preventing abrasion and tracking. Small girth allows user to maintain a comfortable grip, resulting in superior ergonomics. Anti-vibration side handle to improve user comfort. The compact gear case allows access to confined areas. Fully leaded stator windings for increased motor durability Pop off brushes protect the armature from damage at the end of brush life resulting in greater motor durability
- Abrasion protected motor for increased durability
- Anti lock flange prevents the flanges from permanently locking up and locking the disc on
- Recessed spindle lock design allows max depth of cut and greater protection to button when using in confined spaces
- Vibration Level: Sanding: 1.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
- Uncertainty K 2: 1.5 Mtrs/sec sq.
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dBA
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dBA
- Comes with a paddle switch
|Item Name||Small Angle Grinder|
|RPM (no load)||11000 rpm|
|Input Power (Watts)||1200W|
|Vibration Level||8.3 Mtrs/sec sq.|
|Uncertainty (K)||<2.5 Mtrs/sec sq.|
|Sound Pressure Level||91.5 dBA|
|Sound Power Level||102.5 dBA|
|Spindle Thread Size||M14|
|Brand Origin (not manufacture)||United States|
|Delivery Time||2-7 Days|
|Items Included||Includes: 115mm Protective guard, 125mm Protective guard, Inner and outer disc flange, Spanner, Multi positioned anti vibration side handle|
There are no reviews yet.