Showing all 6 results
LOCTITE® 242 is a medium strength, medium viscosity, methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive offering general purpose qualities. The product provides quick fixture times on steel, brass and stainless steel of 5, 15 and 20 min respectively. LOCTITE 242 is thixotropic to prevent migration after application and is intended for fasteners that require normal disassembly with standard hand tools.
- Medium strength
- Medium viscosity
- Quick fixture time
- Thixotropic to reduce adhesive migration
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools for servicing
LOCTITE® 271™ Mil Spec Low Viscosity High Strength, Red Threadlocker for fasteners up to 1" (25 mm) in diameter. Mil Spec: Mil-S-46163A Type I Grade K. ASTM-D5363: Group 2 Class 2 Grade 1.
- Ideal for locking preassembled fasteners, e.g. instrumentation fasteners, electrical connectors and set screws
- Works on metal only
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Requires heat for disassembly
- High temperature resistant flange gasket
- For metal flanges
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and scratches up to 0.25 mm
- Increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123007
LOCTITE® 603 is a high-strength retaining compound. Designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, especially for sintered bearings and also where consistently clean surfaces cannot be assured. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. It has a high oil tolerance.
- High-strength retaining compound
- Especially suitable for sintered bearings
- High oil tolerance